We have found that this site works best in Chrome.
This being said, the site can be viewed by most desktop web browsers. Chrome and Safari browsers are supported for viewing sites on mobile devices. The site is best viewed on the most recent versions of most major browsers.
We recommend using the latest browser version available to your operating system. Check if your browser is up to date with this Browse Freely tool.
You can use the following browsers to view this site:
- Chrome - Supported for PC, Mac, and Linux
- Firefox - Supported for PC, Mac, and Linux
- Safari - Only supported for Mac
- Microsoft Edge - Only supported for PC
- Internet Explorer - Only supported for PC
Here are a few other things to note when using a supported browser:
- Your version of Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer depends on your device's operating system.
- Beta versions of browsers aren't supported.
- Browser add-ons or extensions might interfere with site editing.
Note: Using an unsupported browser may prevent you from accessing secure, HTTPS versions of this site.
Display may vary by browser
This website may render differently across browsers. If you notice discrepancies in how the site appears in different browsers (for example, how a page looks on Firefox vs. Internet Explorer), this is completely normal because each browser is powered by different technology.